Bee School ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee School and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habitats.
Three Simple Steps to becoming a Bee School
A Bee School is an educational institution that is committed to helping pollinators.
2. Get it signed – Have your completed application reviewed and signed by your school’s principal/president/dean.
3. Send for approval – Send your completed and signed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary.
If you have any questions about this process, please call Nick Savva at 416-388-8856.
1. Celebrate being a Bee School by organizing and taking part in activities in recognition of International Pollinator Week.
2. Execute your plan and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and the change worth talking about.
3. Record your activities, apply and renew your Bee School designation, year-after-year.