Bee Campus ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee Campus and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habits.
Five Simple Steps to becoming a Bee Campus
A Bee Campus is a university or college committed to pollinators.
The process includes the following:
1. Fill out an application – download the Bee City Canada Campus application and resolution form. Find an official liaison within the faculty of your campus and complete the form.
2. Formulate your resolution – Work with your contacts – outlined in your Application Form – to develop goals specific to your campus that align with the Bee City Canada Campus initiative.
3. Get it approved – share your application and draft resolutions with Bee City Canada. Send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Get it finalized – present the application form and to campus faculty for final approvement.
5. Get it recognized send a copy of your signed resolution form to email@example.com and receive your official recognition as a Bee Campus!
1. Celebrate being a Bee Campus through public awareness activities and take part in International Pollination week. Promote your activities through community signage, events, and web & social activity.
2. Execute your resolution and make an impact in your community. Meeting the goals of the resolution is vital to Bee City Canada and your community making the change worth talking about.
3. Annually report your activities with Bee City Canada and work towards re-certifying your campus as a Bee Campus, year-after-year.